We’ve designed the stick and poke tattoo kit to help people get hand poked tattoos safely. Our kits include premium quality tattoo products to complete your hand poked tattoo, including professional sterile tattoo ink and tattoo needles. All the items included in the kit are from top quality brands used by professionals in the tattoo industry. The ink, stencil lubricant and aftercare cream included in all our kits are vegan. Our kit components are never tested on animals.
Free worldwide shipping and VAT is included in the price.
- 2 Medical surface coverings more info
- 1 Pair of nitrile gloves (S, M or L) more info
- 1 Disposable razor more info
- 2 alcohol prep pads more info
- 2 A6 sized stencil paper square * more info
- 1 Transfer lubricant packet * more info
- 2 Sterile black tattoo ink packets.* more info
- 2 Sterile ink cups more info
- 1 Sterile 0,25mm 1RL tattoo needle more info
- 1 Sterile 0,25mm 3RL tattoo needle more info
- 1 Sterile 0,25mm 5RL tattoo needle more info
- 1 Sterile 0,25mm 7RL tattoo needle more info
- 2 Tattoo wipes more info
- 1 Hustle Butter® Aftercare balm packet * more info
- 1 Regenerative Tattoo Film more info
- 1 Tattoo grip to hold the needles
- 1 Wooden depressor
- 1 How to guide
This is our promise to you:
Stick and Poke Tattoo has taken steps to lessen its carbon footprint. All of our boxes are made of 100% post consumer recycled paper. We aim to offset the impact we have by utilizing recycled materials wherever possible and creating new initiatives for further improvements. We love hand poke tattooing, and we love our planet.
You must be 18+ years of age to order this. Also you can’t be an idiot. Stick and poke tattooing is inherently risky; this kit is carefully designed to minimize the risks involved, but even so, there’s a chance you could get an infection, have an allergic reaction, or suffer some other ill fate, even if you do everything right. That chance is multiplied if you don’t follow directions, or generally don’t apply common sense. So be safe, be smart.