The regenerative tattoo film is the all-in-one tattoo aftercare solution for the initial healing stage of a tattoo, a second skin that acts as a barrier to protect the tattoo wound from germs and bacteria and at the same time, is permeable allowing the skin to breathe. By locking in the body’s natural fluids and enzymes it assists the skin to heal naturally from the inside out, guaranteeing beautifully healed tattoos.
No more scabbing, no risk of infection, no rubbing clothes or other external factors that will damage the tattoo.
Excessive exposure to water should be avoided
HOW TO APPLY IT :
- Let the tattoo bleed for at least 10 minutes before applying the film pad.
- Clean and dry carefully both the tattooed skin and the surrounding area.
- Apply the film pad with the protective side facing down by peeling off the protective paper.
- Press the edges of the pad down on the skin leaving at least a 5cm-margin from the tattoo.
- Peel off the protective paper.
CHARACTERISTICS : The particular waterproof structure of the film allows the perspiration of the tattooed skin.
COMPOSITION : Transparent adhesive film made of waterproof polyurethane, permeable to skin perspiration.
WARNING : Keep in a cool and dry place.
REMOVING: Lift a corner of the film and stretch it horizontally along the skin surface to avoid breaking the adhesive bond. Continue stretching the edge of the film towards the center. When both sides of the film are partially removed, grab both sides at the same time and stretch them horizontally and parallel to the skin until the entire film lifts up.
In case the film is particularly resistant, you can use some warm water to aid removing the adhesive from the skin.