This product is designed for tattoo artists to help apply longer lasting stencils on the skin. It is a non-toxic lotion type gel that you rub on the skin before applying the stencil. This is the lubricant packet we include in the stick and poke tattoo kits, aiming a longer lasting precision tattoo stencil transfer.
The lubricant keeps that stencil from rubbing off so easily and it does not mess up the stencil if you need to reapply it to get it right. Also, most importantly, it’s a cleaner, safer way to apply tattoo stencils.If there is a need to remove the transfer stencil for repositioning, it can be removed with alcohol, by using our alcohol prep pads. The stencil can be reapplied many times without the worry of using damaged stencils or having to make another.
- Reapply stencil image as many times as needed
- No need to outline or blood line
- No cross contamination – worry free
- Lab tested, safe and non toxic
- Pour small amount of the solution into gloved hand, spreading evenly over prepared area until surface is damp but not wet.
- Apply stencil art to surface, holding 3 to 5 seconds.
- Remove stencil and allow to set approximately 8 to 10 minutes.
- Area is now ready.
- While working on tattoo, work from the bottom up, occasionally wiping away excess tattoo ink. Avoid excessive wiping.
Tricks to using it: Shake the bottle, clean the area properly before applying the stencil. After a nice consistent rub down allow about 5-10 minutes to dry and you are good to go. It’s recommended to apply the stencil before setting up so it allows for some drying time. If it’s a small piece and you are not worried about it staying on for a long time, you could get away with just a few minutes of dry time.