Here is how to apply the transfer stencil included in the Stick and Poke Tattoo Kits:
1. Choose a design you wish to poke, such as this cute flamingo.
2. Remove the brownish semi-transparent paper that is between the waxy paper and the top semi-transparent white paper.
3. Use the brownish paper to transfer your design.
4. Place the design below the semi-transparent brownish paper, and copy the design on it.
5. Place the brownish paper with the transferred design on top of the white and waxy papers, and re-draw the design. The design will the copied from the waxed paper to the white paper.
6. Detach the paper with the artwork and cut around it using scissors.
1. Put on gloves and prepare the soap and water cleaned skin area by rubbing it with the alcohol pad provided in the kit.
2. Dab a dime sized drop of the stencil transfer lubricant and wipe on a thin and even layer onto the region – making sure to cover the tattoo area and a few inches beyond. It should not be a wet surface - just damp.
3. Carefully place the paper on the skin (inked side down on skin) of the area. Hold in place and still for a minute.
4. Peel it off and let the skin dry for 8 minutes. The stencil should last several wipes.
To remove, use soap and water, or alcohol. You can reuse the stencil paper a few times before the wax runs out.
NOTE: If you are using white ink, you will want to wipe the stencil off until it is nearly gone. This is because the stencil ink will get poked into the skin and color it a little bit along with the white.