12 Small Stick and Poke Tattoo Ideas
When most people think of small tattoos, they think of electric tattooing, but there's another way: stick and poke tats
Though stick n' pokes can be done at home, there are also incredibly talented stick and poke artists out there that get brilliant results.
Because you can get stick and pokes without being tethered to electricity the experience usually feels a bit more calming than machine-done tattoos, and the studios are often much quieter. It also hurts less, but that can vary by artist.
If you're looking for some stick and poke inspiration, here are some of the cutest tattoos out there.
1. This cute custom piece of a windy tree is absolutely gorgeous. By Lara M.J.
2. If you thought snp's could only be blackish, well, you were wrong. By Woori.
3. Tattoos are a great way of showing some family love. By Baka.
4. Tattoo your favorite little bug on your body and you'll never be alone. By Sarah March.
5. Kitties deserve stick and poke love, too. By Lilian Yeah.
6. “Endless love”. By Tyler Casabó.
7. Lavenders are all the rage right now. By Lera.
8. These tiny details are such a fun way to make a statement. By Vicky Mouse.
9. Geometric tattoos aren't going anywhere. By TKBK.
10. This sweet outline is a cute way to let it be known you love nature. By Rosa Bluestone.
11. This one is for the artsy types. Artwork by Quibe, hand poked by Serena.
12. It would be safe to wager that there is not a single person in this world that does not love dolphins. By Baka.